Start your U.S. visa application online. (Picture: Polka Dot Images/Polka Dot/Getty Pictures )
Ukrainians trying to look at the United States need to leap through several hoops making it happen – a 11-hour journey, seven-hour time distinction and visa application included. If you are intending to go to the usa as being a tourist, you may need the B-2 visa for recreational travel. Regrettably, the B-2 visa application process is not precisely a stroll when you look at the park.
Prove You Are a Tourist
The U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, which regulates visitation towards the united states of america, lawfully presumes that every tourist visa candidates plan to immigrate to your U.S. and helps make the candidates in charge of demonstrating otherwise.
If that b-2 is wanted by you visa, you need to show your united states of america visit is temporary and you also’re not planning to immigrate long-term. For this, you have to show that:
- Your U.S. journey is short-term, such as for example for company, leisure or hospital treatment.
- Your check out is actually for a certain and restricted period of time.
- You’ve got the funds to pay for your costs while you are traveling in the usa.
- You have got a residence, along with social and ties that are economic outside the united states of america, which will make fully sure your return from your own journey.
You will have to gather the after papers to provide proof you are a tourist rather than an intending immigrant:
- Evidence of earnings, income tax re re payments or ownership of home or a business.
- An schedule of the travel plans, and just about every other factual statements about your prepared trip.
- A page from your own company that details your role, income, the length of time you have been used along with your holiday time. Lire la suite ›